Pintrest

Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 26th


Hi it's Christina -
 
Yeah, I think I will take a break from the challenges today. All three kids had friends over last night, so when I woke up this morning we had twelve bodies sleeping in various places and positions throughout my house - couches covered, chairs covered, beds covered, floor covered. So I decided to be the good mommy and I whipped up a huge batch of crepes, pork roll, eggs, bagels so they could have a variety for breakfast. Don't know how long everyone will be hanging out here, so I don't know who will be here for lunch or dinner - it could be some of the same kids or a whole new set. It is going to be an interesting day!
 
Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I'll check in tomorrow and have a new challenge for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment