Pintrest

Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 18th

Hi it's Christina -

Sorry, no blog today. I guess all the craziness of the past few days caught up to me and I was too tired to accept my own challenge, so today it's only going to be a quick update. The prom went well. The kids all had a good time. The gang all showed up here at 7:30 this morning. We loaded up the cars with luggage, food and kids and they all headed off to the Poconos for the weekend.
 
I took my youngest to the mall and we got the present for tomorrow's graduation party. I did a small run to the grocery store and then I was pretty much toast for the rest of the day. Now it is almost 10 and I'm DONE for the night; I'm going to bed.
 
I hope y'all had a more productive Saturday. I'll post a new challenge tomorrow as well as my response to yesterday's challenge. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment