Pintrest

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2nd

Hi it's Christina -
 
As I said, no challenge today because I only have a few minutes to spare before the kids are up, getting ready and the house is thrown into the usual morning pandemonium. Bag are packed and in the car and I’m doing the final sweep to make sure I didn’t forget anything important, like, I don’t know, say the camera and charger. UGH! I would have been so annoyed with myself if I had forgotten it! This is what I get when I don’t take the time to make a list and check it off as I go. I make one for all the family vacations, but I neglect the task for the “Why the heck did we get married?” weekends and I always end up forgetting something. You’d think after all these years I’d learn.

I am pretty sure I mentioned we were headed to Colonial Williamsburg, but we have decided we will not be visiting the actual village this time. We have on previous trips and don’t feel the need to revisit when there are other places yet to see, so this time we will explore Yorktown and Jamestown. Who knows, maybe something there will inspire one for the upcoming challenges.

That’s it folks. Short and sweet this morning because I still have a bit of straightening up to do before we leave. Enjoy your day and I hope to see by tomorrow some of you had taken up a few of the challenges…

No comments:

Post a Comment