Pintrest

Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15th

Hi, it’s Christina – 

Good morning! The blog is going to be short and sweet today, and there won’t be a writing challenge because I still have a whole lot to do.

I won’t know until the sun comes up what it looks like outside to determine if the cookie exchange is still on or not. From what I can see, things are not looking good. PLUS, my husband can’t get the snow blower going, and I don’t want him to have to shovel the walk and the driveway by hand. It’s too much work with six inches of snow and a layer of ice on top.

I have an update for you. So, the good news is, I was accepted by the publisher in New York. The bad news is, I read over the contract he sent, and I’m not going to accept. I won’t go into details, but it just wasn’t right for me. Oh well, maybe next time.

Okay, the kitchen looks like a bomb blew up in it. I still have to get the chocolate on the Venetian layered cookies. The wall heater in the family room went kaput so my husband had to rip it out and put in a new one, so that room is a mess, and I still have all the set up to do, so I better run.

I hope you have a great day, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment