Pintrest

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11th


Hi, it’s Christina – 

Just a quick post today and no challenge – sorry. I spent my extra time this morning trying to drum up more “likes” for my author’s page in hopes of hitting the 500 mark by Christmas.

I have to leave in a few minutes so I can get my car serviced before my trek to Vermont on Friday, and while I’m out, I need to swing by the chiropractor then pick up some of the last items on my Christmas list and stuff for Sunday’s cookie exchange at my house.

When I get home, I need to pack away all the Christmas decoration boxes, clean up the house and begin prepping for the Cookie exchange – get all the stickers for the cookies written, print out the tickets for the drawing, wrap the grab bag gift, print the recipe cards, and make the door prizes.

YIKES! I have an awful lot to get done before Sunday and before Christmas. I don’t have a single present wrapped yet. So, I’m out of here. Have a wonderful day & happy writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment