Pintrest

Saturday, September 28, 2013

September 28th


Hi it’s Christina –

It is 2:30 am, and we will be leaving in half an hour, but since I needed to get some coffee in my, I thought I’d write y’all a little note. To say I’m excited to be seeing my daughter is an understatement. I really miss my kids when I don’t get to see them every day. When my husband told me on Friday morning my son had stopped by after I had gone to bed, I was bummed for the rest of the day because I missed the chance to see him.

I wanted to thank you all for helping me with my circulation request on Facebook. Yesterday’s numbers, at least for that post, were up considerably. I guess the posts over the next few days will determine if the “fix” worked or not. If you missed my request, here’s what it said:

I have a HUGE favor to ask all of you. Please hover over my picture until the like/message appears. Once that is open please click on "show in newsfeed" and then go into settings and click on "all updates". 


It is crazy that so few of you actually get to see my posts. I figure you "Liked" the page for a reason, and FB should honor your reason, not filter what you get to see. 

Chances are, only a few of you will actually see this post, so if you are friends with another of my followers, please share this with them as well.

A special thanks to Haven Malone via Maggie Shayne for the fix to my FB dilemma.

Oh well, I only had a couple of minutes, so I should get going. I hope you get a chance to get outside this weekend and enjoy the glorious weather! Happy Writing! (Work on your last prompt, you have until Monday and it only takes 10 minutes or less.)

No comments:

Post a Comment