Pintrest

Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 12th


Hi, it’s Christina – 


For some reason, I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. Therefore, I am not feeling overly inspired or creative today, so I am going to forego replying to and posting a new challenge today. I would rather wait a day than give you something sub-par for a challenge. Even glancing at the challenge photos I have stockpiled left me uninspired.

Perhaps I need to find a male muse... hmmm, he'll do nicely...


... not sure if it will work, but it's worth a try, no?

I think perhaps my inspiration is getting detoured by my messy house, so I will spend the day cleaning. Then tomorrow, when there is no clutter to interrupt the flow, I will get back to writing. (That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.)

So, until tomorrow – I hope you have a wonderful day & happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment