Pintrest

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 9th Challenge

Hi, it’s Christina –

The sun’s not quite up yet, but I am. Needed a little time to write before I had to make all the sandwiches and get everything packed for our day at the beach. My daughters, their cousin, and one other friend of theirs will be joining me. Four teenage girls; is that going to be a noisy car ride or what? It should be fun. We have a beautiful day. The only thing I’m wondering about is what our favorite beach is going to look like. This will be our first trip down since hurricane Sandy. I guess we’ll find out soon.

Really pressed for time this morning, so I’m going to get right to it. Have a great day!

 
Your Last Challenge was:

Well, why’d it do that?

 
There I was, just clicking away on my computer, when it started acting very strange. I was typing a document, then all of a sudden I was looking at a photo of my kids from last Christmas. Well, why’d it do that? I asked myself. I didn’t hit anything. I click out of the photo and back to my document. Now where was I? Oh yeah, I remember. A few minutes later, the same thing happens, but this time it’s my FaceBook page that pops up. What the heck?? I pick up my laptop and turn it all around, looking to see if something is hitting the mouse without me knowing. Nothing seems unusual. Ok, just close out of everything except Word and you should be fine. I follow my own advice, and close everything except the document I’m writing. Click, click, click, then pop, I’m looking at me email. Now why’d it do THAT? That’sit, I give up! I guess this is a sign I shouldn’t be writing and should be doing something else. I power the computer off.

 
A little lame today, but it’s early, I haven’t had my coffee, and I’m thinking about the zillion things I need to do before we have to leave in an hour and a half. Sorry.


Your Next Challenge is:

 


 

You have 10 minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

2 comments:

  1. Frank P - Sitting on the side of the river, the coolness of the water as it laps on my toes. The breeze is cool. Frogs hopping and the birds are chirping. Nothing like skipping stones in the stillness. Happy summer days!!!

    Posted on my FaceBook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frank, you definitely painted a picture. :)

    ReplyDelete