Pintrest

Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7th

Hi it’s Christina –

Sorry folks, no real blog today, or at least not yet. Brain is a bit too foggy. I’m writing to you from the Marriott in Wallingford, CT. Last night I took my girls and one of their friends to see the Hunter Hayes concert. They loved it. Me, on the other hand, confirmed concerts are no longer my “thing”.

I spent this morning formatting A Second Chance to be able to publish it on Smashwords. Yup, some new technology for me to mangle. I am a little proud of myself though; I set up a table of contents, created a reviews page and made all the hyperlinks work.

Corporate Blues now has a word count of 17,715, so it is moving along nicely. It is going to be a challenge to find time to write over the next several days because from here, we are going out to Long Island to pick up a cousin who will be spending the next five days with us. While she’s with us, we have planned trips to the beach and to Grandma’s pool. I’ll still steal some early morning time, but I doubt I’ll be able to keep up my 2,500+ daily word count pace. I guess after she leaves, I’ll need to have a marathon writing day or two.


Ok, it’s time to get this dog and pony show on the road. We need to pack up, get something to eat, check out and get on the road. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!


Oops, I almost forgot. A very happy 13th birthday to my beautiful niece Gracie! Love you bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment