Pintrest

Friday, February 28, 2014

February 28th

Hi, it’s Christina –

Just a quick post today, because now that Mother Nature has decided to dump on us again, the party has been moved to Saturday. Since we won’t be able to leave Vermont until around one, which means I won’t be able to get to Costco in time tonight, I have to go to the one up here while the girls are in class. Hopefully they will have what I need. If not, tomorrow is going to be a harried day.

According to Severe NJ Weather, we are officially in the “Kaboom” area – translation – a boatload of snow. JC, the weather predictor of the site, has been dead on for all his predictions this winter. His warning for the last big one that hit us was “Mother of God!”, and sure enough, we got slammed. JC doesn’t pull any punches when it comes to his predictions. The funny thing is, he is not a meteorologist, and he doesn’t get paid to do these reports, yet he’s a hundred times more accurate than the broadcast weathermen. How is it he can read all the maps and weather patterns more accurately than the supposed professionals?

So yesterday’s drive up here was spent making phone calls – I have Bluetooth – and rescheduling all the folks I invited from Sunday at 2:00 to Saturday at 4:30. Surprisingly, everyone can still come. Some might get there a little late, but I’m not going to complain!

Okay, let me boogie. I’m going to breakfast with Lys and then I’m headed to Costco. Wish me luck!


I hope y’all have a fantastic day, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment