Pintrest

Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16th

Hi, it’s Christina –

Just a real quick update on the prayer requests I asked for yesterday. My niece’s surgery went well. She now has three pins in her hand and seven or eight (the doctor lost count) screws in her ankle. She may be in the hospital for another day or so, but she’ll be fine.

I did find out the kid who was airlifted out is a high school student and his first name is Jimmy, but that’s all I know. I cannot find any updates anywhere, so all I can do is pray for the best. At least now you have a name – Jimmy – to add to your prayers.

As if all of this isn’t enough, tragedy has struck my son’s circle of friends yet again. Although my son was not friends with this boy, Billy, many of his friends were. It appears Billy was found beaten to death behind one of the houses on Rutgers yesterday. Details are sketchy at best, but it is a sad situation none the less. Another young life cut short. It’s just heartbreaking.


Okay, I will not plague you with any more sad thoughts today. I hope y’all have a great day, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment