Pintrest

Friday, February 21, 2014

February 21st

Hi, it’s Christina –

Day three and I still feel like something the cat dragged in after the dog had buried it. Man, I could really use some of my Baba’s homemade chicken soup about now, but that can’t happen for a variety of reasons. I pretty much slept all day yesterday, so why didn’t it work? Lots of rest, lots of fluids for two days; I should be feeling better already. UGH!

I hate this! I’ve got stuff I should be doing! I need to get another chunk of edits to send to the other author this weekend. My kitchen looks like a bomb blew up in it. My hubby’s out of work shirts. I haven’t run the vacuum in days, so my Colby dust bunnies have turned into dust gorillas, and if I don’t do it soon, they may just turn into out and out tumbleweeds.

I don’t know how I’ll be able to get any of it done feeling the way I do. Just sitting here typing this short blog (yeah, no challenge today either), my eyes are watering so bad, the front of my robe is getting damp. I don’t trust myself to walk downstairs to do the laundry, because my balance is all wonky. Even the thought of the vacuum’s noise is making me cringe. As for the kitchen… they can use paper plates and red solo cups for tonight’s pizza and drinks. You’d think, knowing I feel like bleck, Dani would have at least emptied the dishwashers for me…sigh.

I did go the Benadryl route yesterday, and although it cleared up my nose a little, and knocked me out enough to sleep in three hour chunks, I think I’m going to have to cave and take real cold medicine today. Being unproductive for three days is driving me crazier than this stupid cold.


Okay, I’m literally drowning over here, so I’m going to log off. I hope y’all have a wonderful day, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment