Pintrest

Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 17th

Hi, it’s Christina – 

Good morning! It’s almost seven and I just walked in the door. We had a great time last night. We laughed, talked, and ate lots of great food. We had so much fun, but we didn’t get to bed until after one – a good three hours after I usually go to bed – and then sleeping in a strange bed, I didn’t get much sleep.

I am so tired right now, and my stomach is acting up (too many rich goodies), so all I want to do is go back to bed…but I can’t. If I miss church today, my choir director will shoot me, especially after the two of us had an extra practice on Friday. I may just leave right after we sing. I hate to do it because I really do enjoy our minister’s sermons, but I don’t think I’ll be able to make it through. If I was just tired, it would be one thing, but my stomach really isn’t happy at the moment.

I’d attempt going back to bed for an hour, but I think it would be more detrimental. I wouldn’t want to wake up again. I’ll just juggle my intended schedule to accommodate a good nap after church. As long as I pick up lunch meat at some point for tomorrow’s lunches, the grocery shopping can wait until tomorrow, and I have to wrap my sister-in-law’s gift before 4:30 when we are supposed to be at her house to celebrate. A six hour window is workable.

Needless to say, I’m really not up to tackling one of my challenges this morning, and I seriously doubt I will have time later, so you have a one day reprieve. We’ll do yesterday’s challenge tomorrow. Until then, I hope you have a marvelous day, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment