Pintrest

Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 25th Challenge

Hi it’s Christina –

Good Morning! Even though I slept in, I have been up for four hours now, and have managed to get little accomplished. I did do a grocery run, so that’s something at least. We are going over to my friend Sharon’s today, and she asked if I would make baked beans. Sure, no problem, it’s just I didn’t have anything in the house to make baked beans.

No big deal, off to the store; but then I think, since we’re going back on Monday as well, I should probably do more than make baked beans, so I picked up the stuff to make macaroni salad, and the stuff to make cream cheese brownies.

Then I noticed soda was on sale for $1 per two liter bottle. Well, with two big parties coming up, I thought it would be smart to pick it up now, while it was on sale.

I figure if I get the stuff slowly over the next twelve days, it won’t be so stressful. Folks should be getting their invites on Tuesday and Wednesday, and I’m sure some of them will offer to bring something, so by next weekend, I should be able to get my brain around everything, and be able to figure out which blanks I’ll need to fill in for both parties.

Okay, the house won’t be quiet for much longer, so I should get some more editing done. I hope you have a super day, and happy writing!

Your Last Challenge was:

Cassiopeia was an odd duck; but then again, who wouldn’t be, saddle with a name like that, in this day and age.

Good grief. Well, I guess there’s a first for everything. I am drawing a total blank for this prompt. I thought it would be a good one, but I’ve got nothing. Well, maybe not nothing. Random thoughts of a mousy, quiet, bookish girl, without many friends, but other than that, it’s a total blank. The name I chose was a character from a show I LOVED from the late seventies, early eighties – Battlestar Galactica. Cassiopeia was the sister of Apollo, played by Richard Hatch, who I had a serious teen crush on. All of my other friends were in lust with Starbuck, played by Dirk Benedict, but not me. I fell for the hunky brunette.

Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow’s challenge will yield better results.

Your Next Challenge is:

Who says you’re too old for…


You have ten minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count, and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment