Pintrest

Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1st Challenge


Hi, it’s Christina –

Happy Saturday morning everyone! It is a beautiful day in NJ. I am hoping my husband and I will be able to finish my Mother’s Day garden today. It is getting close, and I would love to be able to spend tomorrow planting. When it is finished there will be 5 raised beds. In the largest one, I was planning on planting a raspberry bush, a blueberry bush, and then some corn. The next one will have lettuce, carrots, and radishes. The middle one will have peas, beans and cucumbers. The fourth one will have potatoes, peppers and tomatoes; and the last one will have all my herbs. Can you tell I’m excited?

 

Yesterday’s challenge was:

 

That was weird!

 

I swear I put my keys right in the middle of the kitchen table. I walked in, tossed my keys in the bowl in the center of the table, put my bag on the chair, then went to hang up my coat. I do the same thing every time I come home. I’m obsessive with that one thing. No one’s been home, so no one could have moved my keys. OK, maybe I had a momentary lapse and put them in my coat pocket. Nope, not there. Perhaps I left them in the car. Thankfully not there either. Think. What did I do after I hung up my coat? Bathroom. UGH, not there either! I put my hands on my hips and scan the kitchen. They have to be here somewhere! Then, out of the corner of my eye, I catch a reflection. There, in the bowl, in the center of the table, are my keys. That was weird!

 

Your Next Challenge is something really different:

 

Write a story about the following photo:
 
 
 
 
You have 10 minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment