Pintrest

Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 31st

Hi it’s Christina –

Good Morning! First, I would like to wish my “wicked step monster” Nancy, a very happy birthday! (She gave herself the nickname, not me, and it’s been a running joke for over thirty years.) I hope you have an amazing day! Love you!

So today is the 31st, the last day of Camp NaNoWriMo, and as fate would have it, I have the day off. I did not know I would not be working today, didn’t find out until I showed up at work yesterday. RV has an event she’s attending, so I get a five day weekend. WooHoo!

My brain must have been preparing itself, while I slept, for this final numbers push as well. I had little snippet dreams and, even though I fought it for half an hour, I was up before five, fingers itching to type.

Just this quick blog entry first to say “Hi” to y’all, and now I’m off to Ireland. I doubt I’ll be able to pound out 9,941 words, that would get me to 50K, but I am going to get as close as possible.


I hope you have a wonderful day, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment