Friday, August 1, 2014
Hi it’s Christina –
Good Morning! A couple of quick updates for you, and then we are going to do something a little different.
Lys came Tigg’r bouncing in after work yesterday. They just announced her friend was erroneously dismissed and will be returning to work on Monday. “It was all just a big misunderstanding”. I will refrain from making a snarky comment here, although I am almost biting my tongue off (well, in this case my fingers off).
CAMP NaNoWriMo is OVER!!! YEAH! Although I did not get to 50K, I did write 7,500 words over goal, so I’m ok with that. Faerie Tale Queen is not complete, and I will continue to work on it over the next week to finish it up. The publisher warned me he would be calling the first week of August, so I’m hoping when he calls, I could say, it’s done.
Okay, since NaNo sucked it out of me as usual, and I’m tired of writing, and I seriously doubt I would be able to respond to the last challenge I posted (whenever that was - I need to go find it) I thought we would do something fun today. Let’s see how old my audience is, and how good their memories are.
Sorry Facebookers, you don’t have a prayer on this post. If you want to play along, you are going to have to go to my blog page. www(dot)christinapaulbooks(dot)blogspot(dot)com. Sorry, if I post the actual link, no one will see this post.
Here are a series of twelve photos of television shows from your childhood. Beneath each photo will either be a few bars from a song associated with the show, a common catch phrase made by a character from the show, or some other clue to help you identify the show. See which shows you can identify, and if you would like to share any childhood memories about the show, please feel free.
1) I’m fine. Me too. We’re fine, and how are you?
2) Bend and stretch, reach for the stars. Stand on tippy toes, oh so far.
3) Wowie Kazowee! What are you doodly-do-doing?
4) This is the song that never ends. It goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they’ll continue singing it forever just because, this is the song that never ends…
5) Who’s your friend when things get rough?
6) Good morning, Captain, let's come on out and play!
7) Speedy Delivery
8) Ubbi Dubbi
9) Sunny Day, Sweepin' the clouds away. On my way to where the air is sweet.
10) I love you. You love me.
11) Clean up, clean up. Everybody everywhere. Clean up, clean up. Everybody do your share.
12) Hey, this was really fun. We hope you liked it too. Seems like we've just begun. When suddenly we're through. Goodbye, goodbye, good friends, goodbye. Cause now it's time to go…
I hope y’all had fun skipping down memory lane. Tomorrow we will get back to our usual prompts.
I hope you have a fabulous day, and happy writing!