Pintrest

Friday, June 6, 2014

June 6th Challenge

Hi it’s Christina –

Good Morning! Okay folks, I need your advice. I am about to my eyeballs with Verizon and I’m looking to change to another carrier. AT&T? Sprint? Virgin Mobil? I want to know what plans you have and what you think of them. With Lys’ school still up in the air, I need make sure the plan has coverage in VT, NC, TN, and, of course, NJ.

I only believe the reviews on line so much, and I’d like to hear the opinions of people I actually know. Please tell me the good, the bad, the ugly as well as the positives. For once, I want to make an educated decision and not just go with what’s easy (the devil you know). Thank you.

I got most of the chocolates done yesterday before I had to leave for work. Lys finished up the batch of chocolate that was already melted, but she didn’t melt any more; so I need to go and check the inventory to see if I have enough.

As soon as I finish this post, I am running to the store to get the stuff I need to make baked beans and sausage & peppers. Then it’s off to Costco to pick up the cakes, burgers, dogs and rolls. I have to find new tubs to chill the adult beverages because ours didn’t survive the winter, and then I need to get the items to fill the tubs. I keep vacillating between getting a keg or bottles of beer. Bottles will be more expensive, but there would be a variety. I’m the worst person to do this chore, because I don’t drink. I am limiting it to beer and wine coolers though. As far as I’m concerned, there is no need for hard liquor at a picnic.

Ooo, take a look at this. We had our first harvest from our garden last night. Aren’t they beautiful? I brought them in, cleaned and sliced them, and the whole time Colby sat there and begged, so I threw him a slice. The crazy mutt gobbled it up and begged for more. I swear, he’s part goat! LOL!

Okay, let me boogie so I can get a start on my endless “To Do” list. Oh, just so you know, I won’t have time for writing prompts over the next two days, so you’ll have until Monday to think about this one.

I hope you have a great day, and happy writing!

Your Last Challenge was:

Use the following: Strangle, Turtle, Soup (it can’t be turtle soup)

“Dear God Trevor, will you hurry up and finish your soup already. We were supposed to leave five minutes ago!”

“I’m going as fast as I can, Dear.”

“Oh, don’t you play the turtle card on me.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it Dear.”

“Humpf. I know damn better.”

“Yes, Dear.”

“You certainly aren’t slow when it comes to the bedroom. There it’s wham bam and you even leave off the thank you ma’am.”

“I’m sorry Dear.”

“Have you finished yet?”

“Almost Dear.”

“Oooo, will you hurry up! Oh, and for the record, I’m driving tonight.”

“If you say so, Dear.”

“Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.”

“Let me just run up to the bathroom, and I’ll be ready to go, Dear.”

“The bathroom? Are you kidding me? Argh! Sometimes I could just strangle you!”

Your Next Challenge is:




You have ten minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count, and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment