Pintrest

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 3rd

OMG! I got distracted yesterday, with the phone ringing, and texts and messages coming in with RSVPs, that I forgot to post this. UGH! You’ll be getting two posts in one day.

Hi it’s Christina –

Good Morning! Today’s blog is going to be short and with no writing challenge again. Sorry, but I have a very small amount of time this morning.

What do you think?
I was behind on responding to my email, and I needed to get caught up. In one of those emails was the opening of sign-ups for July’s Camp NaNoWriMo, so I needed to get that taken care of; which meant, picking a title, writing a synopsis, making a cover, determining a word count, and requesting cabin mates. It translated into roughly two hours of work.

I still need to catch up on a marketing event I had signed up for, I’m not sure exactly how it works, but it looked interesting. I’ll tell you more about it tomorrow.

Yesterday was a bust. I should have stayed in bed (considering I got very
Candyland Crafts
little sleep anyway). I went to Party City to get the paper products. They had the stuff for my husband’s party, but nothing for Dani’s party – all I wanted was cake plates for her, but I couldn’t find them. Then I went to the dollar store, but they did not have appropriate cake plates either. From there I ran to Candyland, a candy supply and cake decorating place near us, and got the molds and chocolate for the favors for Dani’s party. Thankfully, that was a success.

My poor Raspberry bush
My last stop was to Lowe’s to exchange my poor little raspberry bush. I don’t understand what happened. Everything else that was planted is doing great, but the raspberry, not so much. In my defense, it did look a bit sad when I bought it, but it was the only raspberry bush left, so I took it. It went downhill from there. Forty five minutes at Lowe’s, chocolate melting in my car, I leave empty handed. They are out of raspberry bushes and they doubt they will be getting any more. Hot and frustrated over so much time wasted, I decide to treat myself to a cool drink from WaWa on my way home. I go to pull into the parking lot only to see WaWa is closed because they are renovating. UGH. I went home and took a nap.


Oh well, let me run so I have time to check out the event, and then get ready for work. I hope you have a great day, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment