Pintrest

Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 4th Challenge

Hi it’s Christina –

That moment when you realize the house is silent, not because everyone is still asleep, but the house is empty… sigh…

Good morning! Well Dani Rose is off to her first day of her sophomore year, not without trials and tribulations though. She convinced me to make her waffles and bacon. Now, not to be a braggart, but I’m a pretty darn good cook. HOWEVER, I am an abomination when it comes to breakfast food. It’s a mental block or something, but I got up early and made it anyway. They came out fine, but Dani was so nervous, she made herself sick, so breakfast was wasted.

She finally calms down and we get her outside for the obligatory first day of school photos, then the frantic texting starts. She knew her bus pick up time changed, but she didn’t realize the bus route changed. All of a sudden it dawned on her that she may not have anyone on the bus she knew. That combined with she does not have her schedule yet so she could not map out where she had to go had her spazzing out.

The gods did shine upon her though. One of her best friends was on her bus, and since I have not received a phone call from either her or the school, I am assuming all is right with the world.

Okay, I have to get going early today, so this post is really short. Tomorrow’s will be short as well because the second everyone walks out the door, I’m diving into Faerie Tale Queen. I hope you have a terrific day, and happy writing!

Your Next Challenge is:

Time goes by so quickly…

You have ten minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count, and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment