Pintrest

Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 27th Challenge

Hi it’s Christina –

Good Morning! Today’s blog is going to be REALLY short, because I still have some things to get together for today’s signing at Milford Alive.

I have a bunch of Halloween decorations I pulled out of the Scarecrow Festival I was at last week, and I decided to expand upon the theme. This time instead of my Christina Paul Books paint can for the chocolate, I have a black cauldron. I had Dani write Christina Paul Books on it with silver Sharpie. (Her handwriting is so much nicer than mine.)

I got the car all cleaned out and organized. There’s so much stuff, and I still have to get Kathi’s table and books in there. I did take up more than half the available space, but in my defense, I have the items we’ll be sharing – the tent, the chairs, and the cooler.

The tent is so heavy, and I’m a little concerned about getting it set up. I know I’m going to look like a complete spaz. I had asked Paulie if we could do a trial run one night this week when he came home from work, but we never managed to find the time. I have set up tents before, but each one is a little different, has its own quirks, so I would have been a whole lot more confident if I had been able to practice.

Okay, I just realized I told the girls we were leaving at nine, but I had told Kathi we would be at her house at nine. So I had better get my butt in the shower, so when I wake the girls up early, they’ll be able to have the bathroom.

I hope you have an awesome day, and happy writing!


Your Next Challenge:

Bubbles rising from the middle of the lake…

You have ten minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count, and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment