Pintrest

Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 26th

Hi, it’s Christina –

Yesterday was the big dinner for my nephew, and I spent it locked in my room, away from everyone, so I wouldn’t get them sick. I had some kind of stomach bug which started on my ride home Friday and kept me up all night. My husband and daughters cleaned the whole house and cooked the whole meal, and from the sounds I could hear through the door, everyone had a good time. I’m bummed I didn’t get to spend time with everyone yesterday, but I’ll get to see most of them again next Sunday at the Superbowl party.

My stomach has seemed to have calmed down. I just ate a little something, so we’ll see. I’m keeping my fingers crossed, because if not, it is going to be a really LONG trip back to Vermont today.


Oh, I’m not bringing my computer up to VT this time because I plan on heading out as soon as I wake up, so you won’t hear from me again until Tuesday morning. It’s getting late and I still have to hop in the shower. I hope you all have a great day & happy writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment