Pintrest

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14th

Hi, it’s Christina –

Good morning! Yesterday I got several things done for my trip. I unearthed the air beds, made sure they were still in working order (Sharon’s using one), then got them and the pump ready to go. I made banana nut, banana chocolate chip and apple pie muffins to take with us, and I got some laundry done. (I also did a whole bunch of non-SC related things, so that wasn’t the sum of everything I accomplished yesterday.)

I was all prepared to pack some lighter things, but then I saw the weather report, and it’s going to be sunny but cold on Thursday and then it’s going to be cold and rainy on Friday. Dang! You would think driving a dozen plus hours to the south, I would be getting nicer weather than at home. I’m kinda bummed about it, but whatchya gunna do?

I am bringing my computer with me, but honestly I have no idea if I’ll even be able to get on it (I don’t know the graduation schedule or if we even have internet at the house), so you may not get a writing again challenge or another post until Sunday when I’m home again. That’s why I’m giving you extra time on yesterday’s challenge. I thought it was a pretty good one because you can take it so many ways – it could be a poem, a romantic story, a horror story, a … , you get what I mean. I’m looking forward to seeing what y’all come up with!

Today I need to stop at the grocery store, get gas, clean out the car, pack, load the car, straighten up the house, plus I’m sure a dozen other things which are escaping my brain at the moment. So since I still have lots to do, I shall say farewell.


I wish you all a wonderful day & happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment