Pintrest

Sunday, August 3, 2014

August 3rd

Hi it’s Christina –

Good Morning! I’m not pouting, honest. I got distracted this morning.

Remember I told you about that guy Nick who was sending me his ARC for review (review, NOT edit)? Well, since I had time this morning, I read through the whole thing and then I figured I would try his theory. Because it was the easiest one to tie everything into, I chose A Second Chance.

It took almost three hours, and I may have made a few booboos which I can still fix. He also had this whole section on building your email network, but it was a little beyond me this morning. I’m going to watch my numbers closely for the next week to see if anything changes. I’ll let you know how things pan out.

The book was written well, and even for a technological ditz like me, it was easy to follow. Again, as soon as I get the blessing, I’ll tell you all about it.
Obviously, at this hour, my house is up and buzzing, so trying to concentrate on writing is beyond me. Tomorrow we’ll start up with the challenges again.


I hope you have a great day, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment