Pintrest

Sunday, October 5, 2014

October 5th Challenge

Hi it’s Christina –

Good Morning! Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. I have been working on a time sensitive project, and after spending hours on it, I didn’t have the energy to blog.
The two beaties making a ruckus at
7 am on a Sunday

I have visitors with me this weekend, my human nephew Christopher, and my canine niece Lexi. Other than having to be driven places, you’d never even know Christopher was here. Lexi on the other hand is a different story.

"No computer Aunt Chris,
give me lovin' instead!"
She is an adorable, lovable, moose who follows me everywhere, insists on walking on my feet, and apparently does not like it when I’m on the computer. She is a Lab-Pit mix, and a total mush. Her and Colby are like twins attached at the hip. The two insist on being side-by-side, which is quite comical when they are trying to get through the door to get outside. She snores, she’s flatulent, and she is constantly up my butt, but I love her to pieces. I will actually miss having her around when she goes home later today.

Yesterday’s book signing got rained out. I was a little disappointed, but considering this was the first one ever to get cancelled on me, I think I’ve got a pretty good track record. I will be heading out shortly to the signing today. Today is absolutely GORGEOUS, though it is a bit chilly. It’s 39 right now, and it’s only supposed to get up to 62.

I had planned on wearing the new Christina Paul Books t-shirt, and then one of my writing themed sweatshirts over it, but I fear my t-shirt is ruined. Not only did the footprints from the puppy attack not come out completely, something bled onto the shirt. I just washed it with one of those color bleed sheets, and it looks a little better, but it’s still not great.

I have this in a sweatshirt.
Out of desperation, I just ran it through again with bleach. I can’t wear it as it is now, so even if the bleach ruins it further, I had to give it a try. What fries my cookies is, I don’t think, if I ordered a new one now, it won’t be in on time for Collingswood next Saturday, which is the reason I bought the shirts in the first place.

Well, I should get going. I need to shower, figure out what to wear, do my hair and make-up. If you happen to be in the Lahaska, PA area today, please stop by and say “Hi”. I’ll be in front of Canterbury Tales Forever Book Store in Peddlers’ Village. I hope you have a wonderful day, and happy writing!

Your Next Challenge:



You have ten minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count, and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment