Pintrest

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 28th Challenge

Hi, it’s Christina –

Good Morning. Okay, I lied. Well, it was more like I was feeling cruddy and just completely forgot about bringing in the camera, so I never posted any pictures yesterday. Sorry.

I am feeling a little better today, and I did manage to get some sleep last night, so that’s good. It is still going to be a really long day though. Thankfully, RV only has one appointment today, so I will be able to come home and rest before I have to go to my meeting tonight.

I would not even try going, but Keith will not be there, so I’m covering the class. Moreover, Kristen, the lady I met at my book signing Saturday, is supposed to come tonight, and I want to be there since it’s her first time. (Just so you know, if I had a cold or the flu or anything else contagious, I wouldn’t be going anywhere, but this isn’t contagious.)

Before I leave this morning, I need to find three prompts for the starter prompt, and then at least four more for the class itself. Since it’s close to Halloween, I’m going to try to find seasonally appropriate prompts. I am fairly sure I can find seven from my stash of challenges, so as soon as I finish this post, I’m off to go hunting through my archived blog posts.

Okay, I am off to make coffee and hope it does not set off my stomach. Today is going to require copious amounts of caffeine. 

I hope you have a fantastic day, and happy writing!

Your Next Challenge:

Use the following in a story: Dusk is setting in, a path through a wooded section of the park, the sound of a twig snapping…


You have ten minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count, and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment