Pintrest

Sunday, October 26, 2014

October 26th

Hi, it’s Christina –

Good Morning! Crazy quick post. I’m just waiting for Lys to get her butt in gear and we are headed down the Jersey Turnpike to the Molly Pitcher rest stop to meet up with her roommates. She still needs to get dressed and load all her junk in the car, so I have a few minutes.

Yesterday’s books signing was great. I sold a bunch of books, and I also met some really nice people. This one woman Jackie picked up a copy of A Second Chance and she’s bringing it back to her book club. She asked if I would be willing to come to the discussion at her house when they were finished reading, and since she lives only twenty minutes from me, I said I would be delighted. Another woman asked me the same thing yesterday, but since she lives in King of Prussia, over an hour and a half away, it would have been a little difficult to honor her request.

I also met this other woman, Kristen. She is a creative writing teacher. She also lives in New Jersey, and she works in Princeton. She will be joining me at my Tuesday writing groups at the Princeton Public Library. I’m so excited. She was at Peddlers village with her son, her parents and her grandparents, so I got to meet her whole family. What a lovely bunch they were.

Another person I met was a charming woman named Alison. We had a rather lengthy discussion on the history in Taking Chances. She seemed to be quite the history buff, and we chatted for a good twenty minutes.

Both Karen Scheuer and Samuel Knight joined me again yesterday, and, as usual, we had a blast together. We had such a perfect day, and could not have asked for better weather or crowd of people. Hopefully next weekend, for Apple Festival, we will be equally as blessed.


Okay, I should get going. Today is going to be another picture perfect day, so if you happen to be in the Peddler’s Village area, please come on by to say “hi”. I hope you have an amazing day, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment