Pintrest

Thursday, October 2, 2014

October 2nd Challenge

Hi it’s Christina –

Good Morning! The sky here in central NJ is quite unusual this morning. It’s a little dark, cloudy, with thin horizontal scratches of bright blue. A beautiful day is literally clawing its way through the dreariness.

Sorry about yesterday’s diatribe on Olive Garden. It has been a really long time since I felt compelled to comment on truly bad service. Even though I have “cooled down” considerably, I am standing firm on not patronizing their establishment again.

When Dani got home from school yesterday, she was hungry. So, she decided to heat up the lasagna from Olive Garden she didn’t eat on Tuesday. She took a bite and actually spit it out. She said it was disgusting. Unless something was spoiled, I have never seen Dani spit out any food she did not care for. She makes a face, swallows, and then just not take another bite. I’m afraid to let my husband try his eggplant. I’m thinking Olive Garden Corporate may need to look into their Bridgewater location.

It’s Thursday, and “Throw Back Thursday” has been a rage on Facebook for quite some time now. Today, I was feeling nostalgic, and I posted this photo. I’m fairly sure it is from the summer of 2005. My three kids, in the pool, at the apartment complex we were staying at in North Myrtle Beach. We had such a great time in SC, and I would love to be able to get that back, even if it’s only one last time. The kids are getting older. The times of family vacations are behind us. If I had known Punta Cana in 2012 was going to be our last vacation all together, I would have figured out how to extend it a few extra days.

Since yesterday was a monster post, I am going to keep today short. (That and the fact that I have to be at work early this morning.) I hope you have an exceptional day, and happy writing!

Your Next Challenge:

Can we PLEASE get a (puppy/kitten)?


You have ten minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count, and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment