Pintrest

Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2nd 2015 Challenge

Hi, it’s Christina –

Good Morning… just. I’ve been up for six hours already and all I’ve had time to do was my Twitter stuff. I’m averaging over 50 new followers a day, and trying to keep up with all if it is a little overwhelming. I did figure out how to streamline some things, so that’s good, but it’s still A LOT of work.





Here’s my Twitter policy, so you can see what I’m actually doing which takes up so much time:


Some of the effort has equated into my author rank climbing, but more important, I have met some interesting folks. I am about to hit 700 on my “More Authors/Writers” list, which is really cool, and today I was someone’s 10Kth follower which I also thought was really neat. I also have quite a few more followers on my Facebook page as well as on my blog, so that’s an added bonus. I can’t wait to see some of these new folks replies to my writing challenges.

Today I am going to write until noon, then get some of the housework done that I didn’t manage to do yesterday, and then take a LONG, HOT, shower. After that the kids should be home, and I’m dragging them to the grocery store with me because I’m sick of hearing “there’s no food in the house”. There’s plenty of food, but I guess it’s not to their liking. Teenagers – sheesh!

Okay, let me get going before some other shiny object distracts me. I hope you have marvelous day, and happy writing!

Your Next Challenge is:

Use the following: Baboon, Catastrophe, Snow


You have ten minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count, and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment