Pintrest

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17th 2015

Hi, it’s Christina –

Good Morning! Happy St. Patrick’s Day & Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mother in law!

So I survived another trek back and forth to Vermont. It’s a six hour drive, that includes several potty breaks, so it’s not too terrible. Believe it or not, I actually enjoy the long drive alone, no conversation, no radio. My family thinks I’m crazy, but they don’t realize I spend that time listening to my characters.

Yesterday I got to meet Beau Chamberlain. He inherited his grandma Maddie’s B&B on the lake in Colson Creek, Georgia. I also met Jeb Culpepper, the town’s deputy, boy that man can talk – talkative Georgia cop, gee I wonder how that character came to be?? LOL. They told me all about this big corporation, Elite Resorts International, who wanted to come in and buy the B&B, and the surrounding land, so they could build a spa retreat.

Then Talia (Taming Tate) elbowed her way in to tell me about a strange incident on the ranch. Olivia was in a snit because her brother still refused to introduce her to the new hunky football player, so she was planning a scheme to get the job done (no title yet); and finally Kieren (Faerie Tale Queen) started pitching a fit because all she’s waiting for is her HEA.

I’m just happy Robert and Blake (Simply by Chance) didn’t jump in on the bandwagon. I’m thinking, with NaNoWriMo only two weeks away, they were all vying for top billing. It was quite funny actually, because at one point they were arguing with each other. Yup, my head can be a scary place. LOL

Okay, I have to go start the corned beef. I’m going to try doing it in the crock pot this year. I’m working today, so that’s the only way I can think to get it done before seven. We’re celebrating Mom’s birthday over at my sister-in-law’s, and I’m in charge of the corned beef and cabbage. This year I’m also making the birthday cake, strawberry short cake, so I need to get that baked as well before I have to leave. Translation – I need to get my butt in gear.

I hope you have a marvelous day, and happy writing!

Your Next Challenge is:

As luck would have it…

You have ten minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count, and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment