Pintrest

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5th

Hi, it’s Christina –

I remember now why I am no longer an accountant. I find it tedious and annoying. Reconstructing a year’s worth of income and expenses is a pain in the butt! Plus, I cannot locate one month’s bank statement which is driving me crazy because I put them all in the same place every time I get them. The only thing I can figure is it got mixed in some junk mail and I recycled it by accident. Now I have to wait 48 hours for the bank website registration to go through so I can print the statement from there. It’s okay, I still have six more months to reconstruct while I wait.

I took a break yesterday and signed up for April’s Camp NaNoWriMo. Instead of starting a new project, I have decided to finish Faerie Tale Queen in the hope I can get it published before the end of the year. Just like I did in November, I will post a chapter every few days. I found by doing this, I really kept myself on track. Now I’m just hoping the folks who were reading along the first time can tell me where I left off with the postings. I know I wrote more after NaNoWriMo was over, but I can’t remember if it was two or three chapters and I don’t want to repost ones that were already read.


The time has come to get Dani out the door, and I REALLY need to work on the taxes, so I will forego the challenge for today. I hope y’all have a wonderful day, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment