Pintrest

Friday, March 28, 2014

March 28th

Hi, it’s Christina –

Today’s going to be another short and sweet post with no writing challenge, because, due to some wacky things going on with my computer, yesterday’s editing did not go as smoothly as I had hoped. I don’t get it. Everything was fine, and I was plugging along, then things stopped highlighting, notes wouldn’t come up right, I’d be typing a comment and it would disappear. It was weird. Thankfully I got it to save, and I rebooted my computer. Please keep your fingers crossed that I won’t have the same issue again today.

On a more positive note, the proof of Corporate Blues arrived yesterday, and it’s all systems go. I placed my inventory order, and it should arrive here on the 8th, four days before I actually need them. YEAH!!

I did remember to post the next three chapters of Faerie Tale Queen on Facebook yesterday afternoon, so chapters 7 – 9 will be going up today. I would have just done them all in one shot, but I think FB would have had an issue with it. So, at least you’ll have all the chapters clumped together, if you’re looking for them.

Out of curiosity, how many of you are planning on reading along? If you could just leave a comment (“me” or “I do” will suffice) so I can get a general idea, that would be great. I’m pretty sure I know who some of you are, but I’d still like to see who else will be yelling at me if I don’t produce a new chapter every few days.


Sheesh, even my “short and sweet” still manages to take up an entire page. Okay, I have some serious editing to do, so I should go. I hope y’all have a wonderful day, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment