Pintrest

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18th, 2015 Challenge

Hi, it’s Christina –

Good Morning… barely. I’ve been thanking, tweeting and retweeting since five this morning, and I’m done for the day (except for the tweet about the blog). If I don’t watch, this could turn into a full time job.

I will be spending today (and probably tomorrow) rereading Faerie Tale Queen, so I can get myself back into the story so I can finish the last few chapters. It is so close to being done, and it’s driving my absolutely nuts that I keep getting pulled away from it. This story should have been finished MONTHS ago at this point.

I am not going to say anything more about the completion date until it’s ready to be released. I can’t do that to myself or to you again. Originally it was supposed to be out last summer, then before Christmas. Now it’s February and it’s still not done. I feel like such a slacker – but I’ve been busy, honest.

On that note, I am going to cut this short and get right to it while the house is quiet. I hope you have a wonderful day, and happy writing!


Your Next Challenge is:



You have ten minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count, and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment