Pintrest

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 4th, 2015 Challenge

Hi, it’s Christina –

Wasn't she a cutie?
Good Morning! First things first, I want to wish my beautiful, amazing, crazy, fun-loving, witty, sarcastic, goofy baby girl a Happy 16th Birthday. I love you to the moon and back Bananabeans, and I am so proud of the young woman you have become.

Thank you for letting me indulge in a proud Mama moment. It blows my mind that my youngest child is now 16 years old. In a few short days, she is also going to be the only teenager in the house, because her sister will be twenty on the 15th.

UGH! I’m going to have two children in their twenties – when did I stop being in my twenties?? How the heck did that happen? Other than aches and pains, but they are due to a back injury, I don’t “feel” different, and I’m pretty sure I don’t act much different either. Aren’t I supposed to? Isn’t something supposed to have happened? In fourteen months, I am going to be fifty years old. I would think, at half a century old, my brain would function differently than it did thirty years ago. It’s like I got old, but someone forgot to tell me. Am I making any sense? I’m not, so I’ll just move on.

PJ an Alex are coming over tonight to celebrate Dani Rose’s birthday with her. Alex’s birthday is in six days, and since her an PJ were going to be away, I asked if it would be alright to celebrate her birthday along with Dani’s tonight. She agreed. Dani chose the dessert – red velvet cupcakes, and Alex chose the dinner – chicken crescent roll bake. It looks easy enough to make, but I have to run to the store to get the ingredients.

After dinner, PJ and Alex are taking Dani to get her ears pierced. She’s getting her 3rd hole, and her mid-way done. When they’re finished, they are coming back here for dessert and presents. It should be a nice evening, and I’m really looking forward to it.

Okay, I have a lot to do, shopping, cooking wrapping, so I should boogie. I hope you have a wonderful day, and happy writing!

Your Next Challenge is:

It was the best birthday ever…

You have ten minutes (be honest). There is no right or wrong, just write. Spelling and punctuation don’t count, and NO ONE is allowed to criticize what someone else has written. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment